If YOU Love The ARTS…
St. Augustine’s Romanza Festivale of MUSIC and The Arts
is two weeks of daily events including
75+ concerts, shows, exhibits and much more
at locations throughout the city.
Showcasing productions by dozens of St. Augustine’s
talented Arts and Cultural nonprofit organizations.
Many events are free.
May 1st to May 17th
in “America’s Most Romantic City”.
You’ll find many fascinating and wonderful experiences here in St. Augustine during Romanza’s Festivale of Music & the Arts, May 1-17, 2020!
Use the dropdown menu above ,
or click below to select from DOZENS of events by Category or by Date:
- Latin American Festival on Francis Field: Unidos en la Musica
- Sposi Cantanti FREE
- Chamber Music Series FREE
- Mama Blue in the Gazebo FREE
- Organ Crawl FREE
- Lincolnville Live! Outta Sight Band in Concert on the Commons FREE
- Young Performers Music Series FREE
- The St. Augustine Youth Chorus
- St. Augustine Orchestra Spring Concert
- A Festivale Finale: Astralis Chamber Ensemble FREE
- St. Augustine Concert Band “Festivale Coda”
- ALL Music events
ALL Events by Date/Time
[vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”1112,314,1195,377,917,1181,2498,1084,67,1185,1068,352,147,1148,1086,342,2667,1109,334,1187,1184,1183,362,823,561,1110,272,1106,564,2461,351,2711,2410,286,1113,1049,297,664,541,666,426,381,1108,249,303,2852,2789,3060,964″ img_size=”80×80″ title=”Numerous Events to choose from…”]